I Wouldn't have been here if not for God - Waje writes

Waje took a trip down the memory lane when she shared a freedom story of how her life was transformed, despite the challenges of life.


Waje wrote,
“I could have been that commercial sex worker with no hope for the future, living in the slum and wondering if the next STD I contract would end my life. But because of the opportunity given to me, I have become an award winning vocalist and songwriter and a voice for generations, leaving an indelible mark in the music industry and my country. This is #MyFreedomStory. Together we can transform more lives in our communities.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian sex tape leaks showing never before seen X-rated footage of the reality star

Bukky Wright : Actress cautions colleagues on social media posts